BLACK ROSES

CABINET OF HENRI GAMUL

ANNIVERSARY

CURIOSITY PEDDLER: WEEP AND MOAN

COLD READS

HANGMAN'S DOZEN THEME

TRAILER WE WHO ARE HIS FOLLOWERS

HANGMAN'S DOZEN EP. 1

HANGMAN'S DOZEN EP. 2: THE DROWNED MAN

THE SWARM from THE BOOK OF WEIRD

THE HUNGRY FACE from THE BOOK OF WEIRD

AUDIO DRAMA: ATOMIC PLAYBOY

ELIXIR

SUNDOWNERS EP 2 SAM HILL DIED HERE

BLACKOUT CITY: DEATH RAIN

ELECTRIC CHAIR 37

RADIO PLAY: SEEING RED

HORROR ADDICTS 113

BLOOD NOIR PODCAST, AUDIO DRAMA

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

MY DOG copyright2012 m.s.




I have a new dog named Charley.
I found him wandering the streets, looking slightly disoriented and frail. I took back to my basement apartment. For a week I have taken good care of him. Sometimes Charley is a very bad dog, always trying to runaway, making noise at night. I keep him in a cage as punishment and for his own protection. I have to keep him a secret, my Landlady doesn't allow pets.

The other day, the woman next door knocked on my door.
“I'm looking for my husband Charlie. He went out for cigarettes and is now missing. Have you seen him?”

I told her I hadn't seen him. I shut my door, looked at Charlie. He was whimpering,cowering in the corner of the cage, his naked body broken and bruised.

“She's not getting you back,” I told him.

No comments:

Post a Comment