BLACK ROSES

CABINET OF HENRI GAMUL

ANNIVERSARY

CURIOSITY PEDDLER: WEEP AND MOAN

COLD READS

HANGMAN'S DOZEN THEME

TRAILER WE WHO ARE HIS FOLLOWERS

HANGMAN'S DOZEN EP. 1

HANGMAN'S DOZEN EP. 2: THE DROWNED MAN

THE SWARM from THE BOOK OF WEIRD

THE HUNGRY FACE from THE BOOK OF WEIRD

AUDIO DRAMA: ATOMIC PLAYBOY

ELIXIR

SUNDOWNERS EP 2 SAM HILL DIED HERE

BLACKOUT CITY: DEATH RAIN

ELECTRIC CHAIR 37

RADIO PLAY: SEEING RED

HORROR ADDICTS 113

BLOOD NOIR PODCAST, AUDIO DRAMA

Monday, October 19, 2015

SHORT STABS AUDIO SERIES

This is something that just popped up. I got the idea when Viktor at ABA/4077th sent me a story by D.S. Scott he had narrated with music. I had stories narrated by Laura Nicole. I figured we'd might as well use them. That's when I got in contact with Frank Larnerd and and E'S. Wynn. I already had a story by Douglas Draa. Iasked Carpenter's Notch to compose the theme and here it is : SHORT STABS Audio Story Series. Almost done with the series, just one more story to be narrated and hopefully in time for Halloween.
https://archive.org/details/@animalmother16


No comments:

Post a Comment