BLACK ROSES

CABINET OF HENRI GAMUL

ANNIVERSARY

CURIOSITY PEDDLER: WEEP AND MOAN

COLD READS

HANGMAN'S DOZEN THEME

TRAILER WE WHO ARE HIS FOLLOWERS

HANGMAN'S DOZEN EP. 1

HANGMAN'S DOZEN EP. 2: THE DROWNED MAN

THE SWARM from THE BOOK OF WEIRD

THE HUNGRY FACE from THE BOOK OF WEIRD

AUDIO DRAMA: ATOMIC PLAYBOY

ELIXIR

SUNDOWNERS EP 2 SAM HILL DIED HERE

BLACKOUT CITY: DEATH RAIN

ELECTRIC CHAIR 37

RADIO PLAY: SEEING RED

HORROR ADDICTS 113

BLOOD NOIR PODCAST, AUDIO DRAMA

Thursday, July 14, 2011

MY VISION copyright 2011 m.s.

                                                                             ( 1 )
                  
                              In the sun light, her hair shone a different color, almost a deep blue. Her skin, a bright pink. Her eyes, a glimmer of yellow.

                                And in the end, as her pink skin gave birth to a million tiny black hairs that were wild and tangled in each other, I never stopped loving her.

                                Not even as her protruding fangs devoured my heart she had just ripped from my chest.

                                The last vision of her fades as darkness caresses  my wanton soul.




                                                                    ( 2 )


                       The last vision of her fades in the sun light as her pink skin gave birth to a million tiny black hairs that were wild and tangled in each other.




                                                I never stopped loving her.




  And in the end, her protruding fangs devoured my heart.  Her eyes, a glimmer of yellow, carresses  my wanton soul.




                                                                      



                                                                      ( 3 )


                                    My wanton soul caresses her pink skin as she gave birth to a million yellow eyes protruding  through the sun light.




                                                   I stopped loving her.


 And in the end, I devoured her heart  as my last vision of her faded into darkness.







                                                                   ( 4 )


                                    Loving her  in the end, my wanton soul caressed her heart that gave birth to a million tiny  fangs that ripped the sun light from my protruding  chest.


                              I devoured the darkness that faded into a glimmer of  bright pink skin.



                   My last vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment